An update regarding COVID-19
FAQ regarding COVID-19
1. What precautions is the Rusnak Auto Group taking to protect their customers and employees?
- All Rusnak facilities are currently open and following social distancing protocols outlined by city and county health orders. We have enhanced our facility cleaning process to include hospital grade cleaning products and disinfectants that are used for cleaning on a daily basis. We are prioritizing the safety of both our employees and clients by requiring all to follow social distancing and face mask guidelines, adding hand sanitizing stations around the facilities, and added plexi-glass shields in high foot traffic areas. Please contact us to learn more about our shop from home options.
2. Will I be able to test drive a vehicle before I make a decision?
- Yes, and for added safety, we’ve implemented the following procedures: Test drives are currently limited to two people (client & sales associate). Prior to all test drives, both must take their temperature with a no contact thermometer. Both the client and sales associate must also wear masks and gloves and a seat cover will be installed in the driver’s seat. While on the road, the sales associate will sit in the rear passenger seat for proper car dealership social distancing protocols. Test drives will take place for a 10 minute maximum duration and the air conditioning will be turned off. Frequently touched surfaces will be cleaned before and after every test drive.
3. Should I bring my vehicle in for service?
- Absolutely! Keeping your vehicle safe and dependable is extremely important, especially now. You can take comfort knowing that while your vehicle is with us we follow CDC guidelines and more, covering your steering wheel and seats for protection throughout the service process. Also, our team always wears gloves and masks for added safety. Additionally, to make servicing your vehicle especially easy, you can click here to schedule your next service appointment. If you need assistance with transportation or delivery services we’re also happy to help.
4. Who should I contact if I have additional questions?
- Please click here to contact us directly for more information.